We have over 8 years of experience creating mobile brand engagement, but we can’t wait to work with you.
Contact us today and let’s get started.
58 W. Buffalo Suite 200
Chandler, AZ 85225
(866) 295 6742
Request a Quote
Meet Mobivity Display – audience engagement and fan interaction solutions.
With Mobivity Display we have one main goal, to connect you and your fans in a powerful way that drives results for your business. We give you the tools to engage your fans on their mobile phone, providing unsurpassed results in interaction and the enhancement of overall fan experience.
This is how we engage your fans and audience.
We offer a combination of services to engage your fans in a way that creates interaction and brand loyalty like you’ve never seen before. And it is this cross-platform approach that aids our clients in creating a more successful mobile campaign than ever before.
More features and benefits:
- Unsurpassed results in engaging audiences and enhancing their overall experience
- Uniquely creative and fully integrated mobile marketing campaigns for brands’ activation reaching their target market at the right time, in the right place and with the right message
- Measurable results through real-time reporting and analysis to quantify campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Seamless conversion of opted-in fans and viewers into any CRM database
- Reverse look up data on consumers in order to build profiles and craft specialized messages
- Partnerships with industry leaders such as Chyron, Sybase, Daktronics, ANC, VizRT and 4info
- Open a personal 1:1 dialogue with fans and consumers
- Create new revenues
- Derive measurable value with direct marketing extensions
- Capabilities in IVR, Facebook, Twitter, QR Codes, SMS, Etc
Here’s some case studies to add to your research.
Below you will find some actual campaigns that Mobivity Display has created for clients. These are actual results from actual businesses in the industries you work with.
Don’t take it from us, listen to what our clients are saying.
We believe in a level of service and product offering that surpasses any other form of advertising and fan engagement before. We don’t just give you the ability to connect with your customers on the mobile channel, we help you create a successful and results driven mobile campaign. Just ask one of our satisfied customers what they have experienced.
Julian Chang, Chang Consulting
- Mobilize text voting, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in paper and printing costs and boosting sustainability practices.
- Activate customer response through text to screen contests, multi-point texting trees and aggregating Twitter feeds and Facebook posts for widespread projection.
- Encourage meaningful long-distance participation at events through virtual/online feeds using text photos and messages.
The Mobivity team is known for on-time, flawless execution. They turn concepts and ideas into workable, real plans that produce results. Always professional and responsive, Mobivity is a joy to work with because their deliverables consistently exceed expectations. Best of all, they get it.
Denise Ebright, AT&T Mobility
- They price reasonably and flexibly, consistently. There have been times when I needed to be super tight with my budget and they met me more than half way. I’ve constantly received more for my money from Mobivity than other competitors that I’ve worked with in the past.
- They have the fastest response time to both me, and my 3rd party clients. I admire their work ethics and can trust them to keep projects moving with minimal interaction from me once it starts with my clients. They’re great at keeping me updated and I can’t emphasize enough how excellent and impressive their customer service is.
- They produce high-quality work – they are constantly impressing and improving upon previous projects. Nothing goes stale with them; they like coming up with new ways to mobile market to our customers and properties
They’ve completely earned our business here in Northern California by their track record and quality products!
Vito Vitiello, New York Mets/Citi Field
With the rapid growth of text messaging across the country, exciting new developments are taking place throughout the broadcasting and entertainment industries. The New York Mets wanted to be sure to take part in these developments as we moved into Citi Field, the team’s new world-class home. To do so, we began working with Mobivity, and have been extremely pleased with our results.
Working with Mobivity has allowed the Mets to sponsor the following features during our home games:
- Photos of the Game
- Fan Messages
- Fact or Fiction
- You Make the Call
- Fan Choice Awards
- Fan Forum
All of these features have garnered significant fan response, and have added to our ballpark’s fan-friendly programming. Also, throughout the season, the Mobivity staff has been more than helpful in creating new concepts and graphics, even on short notice.
Roger Ross, San Jose Sharks/SVSE
We also use the same technology to have our fans watching on television decide who the intermission interview will be and are currently exploring other ways to utilize txtstation’s products.
Our contacts at Mobivity have been terrific to work with and have been very responsive whenever we have had a question or request.
Their technology has recently allowed us to begin a SMS marketing campaign that we are sure will quickly become an efficient way to move last minute tickets and increase our bottom line.
Jeff Proctor, KCBS/KCAL Sports
- The capability for viewing audience results in real time on television for polling competitions
- It provides new and/or incremental income streams
- Enhances existing, or creates new sponsorship features and provides the capability to offer integrated solutions for advertisers/sponsors
- Creates audience databases for future promotions or programming alerts
- Market research and TV ratings analysis
- Additional information for negotiation activities with rights holders given the audience data collected
More recently, you would have seen Mobivity’s Txt-to-TV solution on our live NBA broadcasts of the LA Lakers games and before that on our Raiders pre-season NFL live broadcasts as well as our coverage of Angels baseball.
With the LA Lakers season broadcast we achieved a significant increase in advertising revenues and with the NFL Raiders broadcast the results of the Txt-to-TV campaign were outstanding. In addition to an increase in ad revenues we had up to 5% of the total viewing audience participating in the text competition during the live broadcast and subsequently 37% of these participants continued to participate in txt trivia questions, 1.5% purchased merchandise, and 20% provided demographic information.
Our commentators welcomed the real time interaction as it gave them the unique opportunity to directly communicate with the fans as they were watching the broadcast.
Such interactivity can only lead to enhancing the network’s name as being at the forefront of delivering to our audience an enhanced viewing experience, and delivering greater value for our advertisers/sponsors.